Preservation of Homeopathic medicine
2. For preserving potentised medicines coloured bottles should be avoided.
3. Medicines which may be affected by light or sunlight actinic glass bottles covered with a solution of asphaltum or black varnish should be used.
4. Medicine should be preserved in a dry cool place,protecting from too heat or cold.
5. Avoid every thing that in the least affect the purity of the potentised medicines,e.g dust,odours,smoke,dampness,strong light etc.
6. Name of the potentised medicines with the respective potency and the scale used should be distinctly marked both on the cork and on the containers label.
7. Bottles should not be filled entirely full, as the potentised medicines shall come in contact with the cork.
8. Potentised medicines should be preserved seperately from the crude drug substances and mother tinctures.
9. If the liquid or solid potentised medicines change their normal colour,they should be rejected immediately.
10. Prepation of camphor should always be kept separate,otherwise they may antidote almost all medicines of vegetable origin.
11. In the rooms where potentised or mother drug substances are to stored,no other odorous or non-odourous evaporating substances should be kept strictly.