Old age can be very pleasurable
CAN BE VERY PLEASURABLE....
IT CAN BE VERY
*Mental & physical imbalance
*Trembling due to weakness
*Loss of strength while walking
*Painful stiffness of legs
AGING IS A NATURAL PROCESS...
The effect of age change impaired immunological function,poor nutrition,multiple pathology, sensory deficit and psychiatric disorders. The most common causes of incapacity in elderly patients are acute confusion, urinary incontinence, immobility and falls. There is a decline in the number of neurons in the cerebral cortex. Changes in the vestibular nuclei, the cerebellum and dorsal columns, damage to position sense receptors in the neck and limbs. Muscle weakness all contribute to a deterioration in balance.
A common neurological cause of chronic urinary incontinence is damage to normal bladder inhibition so that the bladder has a small volume and increased tone and empties frequently.
Any changes in the neurological and musculoskeletal system interact to make poor mobility one of the most common problems to afflict elderly patients. Also, it is important to identify and treat any deterioration of mobility in elderly individuals.
With HOMEOPATHY it shouldn't be considered a PROBLEM anymore!
*Provides serenity to central nervous system and generates confidence.
*Reverses weakened memory and sexual debility.
*Checks loss of bladder control.
*Also checks blurred vision,which is common in old age.
*Revitalises the sensory organs and removes confusional state of mind.
Some Homeopathic medicines for old age problems are:-
1. Baryta carb - delays aging process.
2. Conium - Excellent for muscular weakness due to old age.
3. Crottalus horridus - Corrects nutritional troubles in old age.
4. Selenium - Has marked effects on the genito urinary system.
5. Thiosinaminum - The drug suggested for retarding old age
6. Nux Moschata - Effective drug for old age problem of weakness
7. Heal wells Geripep - A restorative Homeopathic tonic for geriatric patients
Some secrets to maintain a healthier and happy life:
1) Continue to work even after you have retired. It will keep your mind and body active. But work for lesser number of hours since your body requires adequate rest.
2) Take up some form of exercise.
3) Modify your eating habits to agree with your body and your age
4) Do not over stress. Take up some stress busting activities like reading etc
5) Keep yourself busy – pursuing hobbies that you never could due to lack of time
6) Keep in touch with family and friends – it will keep you entertained and provide you with a support system too.
7) Sleep for at least 8 hours every day.
8) Try to avoid all kinds of pollutions.
9) Avoid drinks and smoking.